Sunday, June 24, 2012

"All of my love" Led zeppelin

Led Zep. What can i say about them? for one, jimmy page and robert plant were rlly hot when they were young... :P Thier music is nothing short of AMAZING and well they're just an all-around great band :) Can you believe a lot of people my age don't know who led zep are or don't listen to thier music? Is that crazy or stupid? i think both! Anyway, a lot of my friends parents, one of my friends parents  have this urgency to drag thier kids (my friends) down the path of  music that completely sucks! Sure, i even like songs that play on the radio but very few of them.Trust me, VERY few. Hey, look at the quote: "life's too short for music that sucks." isn't that kind of true? Yet ppl don't know real music... one expirience i've had with parents trying to be like thier kids is: i was at my friends house showing her sister a song by Led Zep and thier mom says "turn that music off, It's not even popular." being a guest at thier house, i turned it off . All the while I'm thinking: "YOU are almost FIFTY, or close to it! YOU listened to it too at one point in your life!" "STOP trying to be like ur kids (my friends)!!!" U know? Anyway, all this to say Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock band ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment