Friday, July 5, 2013

Love

love will put you through the ringer. it'll knock you down and fuck you up even when everything's alright, even when he's not going anywhere and you know that but imagine falling for someone who rlly likes you but having had your heart broken just months before... it wrecks everything. you worry far too much and overthink everything and you get confused because your old wounds/scars open up and theres nothing you can do to stop it... I rlly don't want to run from love but I guess I already am , I want to embrace it with open arms. I don't want to chase it either. I guess what I'm saying is, I don't know what I'm saying I guess this is just some story from the person who fell in love and got some bruises in which are slowly healing but deepen at times when her current situation goes sour for a bit... It's a bitter-sweet ending to a chapter in everyone's life at some point I guess. it's something you can't control even when you think you have a vice grip on the problem, you still cant control it. It's a whirlwind. don't get me wrong I mean love isn't all bad because when it's good, it's great, amazing, spectacular even but the good is always followed by the bad. when things get good, they go bad just as quickly... I guess it's a test. your life is testing you, seeing if you truly love the person and seeing if you can deal with the problems that arise and move on. Some people don't or can't that's the sad part. They fall through the cracks and cant get up. that's where true unhappiness unfolds. When a person is too damaged by something that they just give up but in that case, you've hit rock bottom but when you hit rock bottom you have nowhere to go but up... So take my story/advice/whatever you want to call it and use it as an example. Don't run from love but don't chase it either and don't overthink things as much as you want to, it'll only make things worse. Oh and don't forget to every storm cloud, there is sunlight. enjoy, I hope this helps you

No comments:

Post a Comment