Sunday, June 30, 2013

I wish...

I wish I had a place where I could when I was scared to fail or lose something or confused as hell
I wish I had a way of knowing if things were going to be alright
At times I wish I had more hope
I wish I could escape reality
Give up and move on my way
Say good bye to the people I love and drift
I wish I had more courage
Or no more fear of rejection
I wish I wouldn't over think things all the time
Or lose hope when there's nothing to lose
Or CHASE love until it runs away 
I wish I could learn to let go of the little annoyances 
And most of all, once again, just run away from fear itself 
But I'm STRONG... I won't run and hide
I don't want to know ahead of time 
I have hope 
I want to stay. I wont give up.
I can't say goodbye
Have courage
Wont lose hope
Or chase love
And face fear...
IM STRONG.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment