Thursday, June 27, 2013

Run Away

sometimes I just wish I could run away from everything just escape reality and go someplace where I can live out a dream... I mean I want to run so far and never look back, if you're wondering where I'm going with this... I just recently had something happen tht changed a relationship between someone and me... ever since tht day he's ignored me. I mean it could be that he's nervous but I tend to overthink everything... so I digress, I had a dream the other day, it shook me to the point where I was questioning whether it was more of a subconscious prelude to my future but it summed up as a fear of loosing something tht's not going anywhere and exactly tht, a prelude to my future, it felt so wrong but so right... I feel the feeling I get when something life changing in a good way is about to happen, and the bittersweet feeling in my heart will be filled with just the sweet...anyways, enough of my anecdote... I don't want to lose the good thing tht's recently happened but chase love and it will run but run from love and it will chase you...and so im doing just tht im running from love... I don't want to but it seems lke the only logical thing to do... anyways...     

No comments:

Post a Comment